WE ARE INVITING TO LIVE SEMINAR DEDICATED TO STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS AND DESIGNERS!
Event will be held in Tbilisi (Radisson BLU hotel) dedicated for structural engineers and designers working with reinforced concrete structures design. Based on BIM design principles, reinforced concrete structures design workflow will be presented. Seminar participants will see how fast, accurate and efficient design process can be using modern software tools.
We will present how architectural BIM model can be used for data exchange using IFC (OPENBIM format) with A&D (analysis and design) software TEKLA STRUCTURAL DESIGNER. Structural analysis will be performed, reports generated and presented. Further same model will be developed for higher construction details using software TEKLA STRUCTURES. Documents and drawings will be generated for reporting and construction.
As well invited guests from structural design company in Lithuania “SOSTINES KONSTRUKTORIAI” will share thoughts about their own experience working with TEKLA software and how it changed their workflow productivity and quality.
EVENT IS FOR
- Structural engineers and designers
- BIM users
- Design project managers
- BIM SOLUTIONS GEORGIA introduction ( 15:00 – 15:20)
- Presentation of efficient structural design process using TEKLA ( 15:20 – 16:20)
- Coffee break ( 16:20 – 16:50)
- Company “SOSTINES KONSTRUKTORIAI” – design practices and experience in Europe (16:50 -18:00)
- Vytautas Puodziunas – Director of BIM SOLUTIONS GEORGIA
- Irakli Kapanadze – Lead Engineer BIM SOLUTIONS GEORGIA
- Julius Zareckas – Founder of Company “SOSTINES KONSTRUKTORIAI”